Friday, March 13, 2009
And so, to fill up days of glorious loneliness at home, I got my hands on some recipes from bakebakebake and spontaneously decided to bake a batch of Marble Cheesecake Brownies and now, fresh from the oven (although, I admit, a bit terhangus! a bit je la k), Chocolate Banana Walnut Bread. And my bake-a-thon or bakethusiasm has caught on my sis, who suddenly decided to bake shortbread pizza yesterday. Haha. It's therapeutic, you know. And satisfying, but fattening, and leaves a whole almost as big as shopping in your pocket. (thanks to mahal ingredients)
And so, again, I have won the lucky draw from Golden Village again, for the preview screening of Gran Torino. God knows what that movie is about, all I know is that it's not a comedy or of the romance genre. It's those action movies I suppose.
The problem is, it's next Tuesday, at GV Grand. which is on the night before my LMQA paper. Which will determine whether I sit for it for another year. I'm actually okay with not going, but the problem is, under the T&Cs of GV, if I have a no-show for any of the lucky draws that I've won, I'll never win again! Sigh. Despair despair.
The ironic thing is that despite having won before, I win yet again, (which is amazing, considering the fact that I'm more than sure, about a million other kiasu Singaporeans have already done the same) And I used Fattah's email, and he didn't win, despite never having won before. Hahaha.
Guess I should try Toto, ey?
And does anyone want Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic stuff? I've got 30% off! To hell with the Gap outlet here. So mahal. Anyway, promo ends Sunday.
Baby Gap for girls makes me want to have babies, pronto.
And this will mean, little Matin will have a bunch of new Old Navy stuff yet again. Tsk tsk. The perks of being the only son and the very very youngest.
Anyway, back to the Gran Torino issue. So I'm guessing I'll have to go. Oh well. In that case I better start mugging.
Labels: dilemma
X O X O; 11:04 pm